Click here to go to the Catalogue
All items are subject to VAT, where applicable. E&OE.
See page 8 for key to symbols.
• Fast-drying and light-resistant pigment ink.
• Polyacetal tip is hardwearing and snap-resistant.
High quality drawing pen suitable for architectural work,
drawing and design.
1 . Drawing Pens
Medium 4.5mm tip writes a 2.0mm line
• Excellent for marking on dark card, paper or metal.
• Durable plastic tip with special valve mechanism.
• Permanent ink.
• Fast drying.
Brilliant metallic writing on almost any surface. Ideal for letters,
greeting cards, labels, decorations, etc.
3 . Gold and Silver Markers
• Contains lightfast, water-resistant pigment ink.
• Nib protected by metal casing for greater accuracy.
High quality professional fibre tip pen for fine drawings, sketches,
templates and technical drawings.
5 . Profi pens 1800
• Acid free odourless ink.
• Water-based pigmented ink.
• Very intense colours deliver quick-drying, smear-resistant lines.
• High performance fade resistance.
• Does not bleed through paper.
• Metal ferrules protect the point.
• 4 point sizes - 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0.
Four piece calligraphy pen set.
2 . Calligraphy Pens
01 - 0.28mm Line Width
02 - 0.35mm Line Width
03 - 0.4mm Line Width
05 - 0.5mm Line Width
Assorted Line Widths
• Pigment ink is indelible, lightfast and waterproof.
• Cap off time: up to 18 hours.
• Assorted line widths: 0.05mm, 0.1mm, 0.2mm,
0.3mm, 0.5mm and 0.8mm.
• Ink colour: black.
Long metal tip ideal for use with rulers and templates.
4 . Pigment Liners
riting and Dr