Click here to go to the Catalogue
All items are subject to VAT, where applicable. E&OE.
See page 8 for key to symbols.
Features may change. Please call for details
• AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption, seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive in real-time.
• Built-in keypad for passcode input (up to 12 digits).
• Can be used with TVs (feature not possible with regular encrypted devices).
• LED power / encryption status indicators.
• Does not store password in the computer or the system’s volatile memory,
therefore far more secure than software encryption.
• Device will lock and require re-formatting after 20 failed passcode attempts.
1. Keypad Secure USB Drive
• Hardware-based 256-bit AES encryption with Security controller based hardware.
• Password hashing algorithm.
• Hack resistant password entry. Erases data after 10 failed entry attempts.
• Push and pull slide feature.
• Mandatory password entry.
• No admin rights required on host PC.
2. Secure Data Pro - Encrypted USB Drive
Are you GDPR Compliant?
Your Privacy Is Important
Keeping your data safe and secure while on the move is a prime concern – not
only for businesses, but also from a personal perspective. What if an employee
takes customer data home with them on a hard drive and loses it or has it stolen?
Or if you mislay a USB drive that contains fi les detailing your banking records?
Globally, more than 2 million of these small storage devices are lost each year
and studies have shown that over half of dropped USB sticks get plugged in.
One easy step to reduce this risk is to use encrypted devices, which scrambles the
data in such a way that only someone with the correct code or key can read it.
In the light of recent GDPR legislation, Verbatim has the ideal encrypted
storage solution. Now more than ever customers are looking for
technology they can trust in their daily lives.
Can you afford not to encrypt your data?
did you know?
data records have been lost
or stolen since 2013
of these cases the stolen
useless to the thieves.