Click here to go to the Catalogue
All items are subject to VAT, where applicable. E&OE.
See page 8 for key to symbols.
• Constructed from a non conductive material which is unaffected by
battery acid, solvents and cleaning solutions.
• Easy to assemble with the mallet supplied.
• Maximum load 150kg.
• Height between shelves: 305mm.
• Dimensions: W458 x D610 x H840mm.
Ideal for use in workshops, storerooms and warehouses.
4 . Service Trolley
• Plastic coated handle.
• Height to top shelf: 715mm.
• Distance between shelves: 510mm.
• W435 x D850 x H950mm.
• On four swivel 100mm dia. rubber
• Capacity: 150kg.
• Weight: 14kg.
• Supplied in knock down form.
Zinc plated finish with 10mm white laminate shelves.
2 . Zinc Plated Shelf Trolley
• Dimensions: W470 x D725 x H950mm.
• Height between shelves: 2 Shelf 540mm, 3 Shelf 270mm.
• Wheels: 100mm.
• Capacity: 120kg.
Two and three shelf trolleys constructed with a chrome finish tubular steel frame and
pressed steel shelves fitted with non-slip surface and scuff resistant corners.
3 . Steel Service Trolleys
• The specially formed aluminium uprights and ribbed
plastic shelves provide strength, durability and stability.
• Dimensions 2 Shelf: W460 x D750 x H940mm,
3 Shelf: W460 x D750 x H980mm.
• Capacity 2 Shelf: 100kg, 3 Shelf: 150kg.
• Four swivel rubber castors (100mm), 2 are braked.
Robust, lightweight tray trolleys suitable for most environments,
including warehouses and garages or catering and serving.
1 . Plastic/Aluminium Trolleys
• Choice of two or three shelf trolleys.
• Rubber tyred swivel castors.
• Easy assembly.
• Capacity: 100Kg.
Made with pressed stainless steel shelves.
5 . Stainless Steel Trolleys
Non standard delivery. Please check for details.
Premises and Maintenanc