Click here to go to the Catalogue
All items are subject to VAT, where applicable. E&OE.
See page 8 for key to symbols.
This CD-ROM software will run on a PC and when combined with an interactive whiteboard
and projector will beam a large working replica of the calculator onto the whiteboard.
This giant working calculator is viewable to the whole class and it is also identical to the
calculators being used by the students. The whiteboard calculator makes it much easier to
demonstrate a calculation and also makes it much easier for the students to follow the keystrokes
and calculation chain.
The emulator is protected by copyright and licensed for use on a single site basis and can be used
by an unlimited number of users on the site. The software can be installed on an unlimited number
of PCs on the site or downloaded onto a server and made available across the site’s network.
Dot Matrix Display.
Algebraic Entry - simple to
understand and easy to use.
• A total of 254 functions.
• Ideal for Key Stage 3 and 4.
• Slide on protective plastic case.
• EMU-2 calculator emulator software
included with class packs.
An easy to use scientific calculator with a great TrueView
screen - ideal for displaying fractions.
1 . AX-595TV Scientifi c Calculators
Blue Battery Powered
Black Battery Powered
Pink Battery Powered
Black Twin Powered
Laminating Pouch Carrier Each
• Hot roller and hot plate double heating system provides
highly effective, quality lamination.
• Very easy to use with operating instructions on the front.
• Anti-jam reverse function.
• Digital display for accurate temperature selection.
• A3 has a heat-up time of 3 minutes 30 seconds, and
laminates at 465mm per minute.
• A2 has a heat-up time of 5 minutes, and laminates at
435mm per minute.
• One laminating pouch carrier included.
• Laminating pouch carriers available separately.
Ultra tough metal body and heavy duty chassis engineered for high
volume educational use.
4 . Laminators
• Easy to use dial allows you to select temperature and
micron thickness up to 500 micron.
• Fast, 4 minute warm up time.
• Average laminating speed: 550mm per minute.
• Reverse function to prevent mis-feed.
• Carrier only.
Designed specially for schools and colleges.
5 . Academy Laminator
• Large clear 8 digit LCD display to enable easy viewing.
• Durable large hard keys.
• 4 constants, and a sign change key.
• Ideal for Key Stage 1 and 2.
• Solar and battery powered.
• The class pack contains 30 x HC133 calculators in a blue
deep Gratnells storage tray with a clear plastic lid for secure
storage and a foam stacking insert for stock counting.
• Class pack contains EMU-1 calculator emulator software.
This robustly designed calculator is ideal for primary school use.
2 . HC133 Pocket Calculators
• Recommended and approved for key stages 3 and 4/GCSE level.
• New standard in approved GCSE calculators.
• Allowed in every exam.
• Natural textbook display (VPAM).
• 274 functions.
• New functions include: ratio, digit separator, advanced
statistics, advanced tables and variables list.
• FX-83GTX / FX-85GTX are the new upgraded versions
of the FX-83GTPLUS / FX-85GTPLUS.
• Allowed in every UK exam where a calculator can be used.
• Recommended and approved for use within Key Stages 3 and 4,
to include GCSE, National and Higher, Junior and Leaving.
• Clear 192 x 63 LCD display.
New versions of the FX-83 & FX-85 calculators.
3 . FX-83GTX and FX-85GTX Scientifi c Calculators
VOW_2019_UKandUNPRICED_146 - Page 146.indd 147