Click here to go to the Catalogue
All items are subject to VAT, where applicable. E&OE.
See page 8 for key to symbols.
Choose the C
Have limited space and
Stackable units offer space saving fl oor or desktop storage
Require easy, frequent access to fi les
Eliminates the need to un-stack and re-stack boxes
Need to save time
retrieving fi les
Storage units cut retrieval time in half. Transfer fi les offer
spine labels for quick and easy identifi cation
Infrequent access to fi les
Less frequently accessed fi les can be stored in storage
boxes which can be stacked to save space
Frequent moving and handling of
Stronger boxes are designed for frequent moving and
Moving records to an off-site location
for long term storage
Transfer fi les or lever arch fi les can be placed in storage
boxes to maintain a fi ling system off-site
Lever arch fi les are used and need to
be accessed regularly
Selected fi ling units are compatible with lever arch fi les and
are ideal for frequent use
Lever arch fi les need to be stored long
Selected storage boxes are compatible with lever arch fi les
and are ideal for long-term storage
The Importance of Effective Records Management
Which Product is right for you?
Improving Business Results with Effective Records Management
A good records management program can help you improve your business results in the following 5 ways:
1. The systematic disposal of records will prevent costly paper accumulation and free up valuable space
2. Your company will be protected from accidental or premature destruction of records
3. Reference retrieval will be faster – less time will be spent waiting for information
4. Purchases of excessive office filing equipment will be avoided
5. Potentially crippling breaches of corporate security will be safeguarded against
1. Are boxes to be used / moved regularly?
If yes, a medium or heavy duty box must be considered.
Medium and heavy duty boxes will better withstand being moved more frequently
2. Do you have limited space and need to stack boxes/filing units?
If yes, refer to the stacking height recommendations. This will enable you to
safely stack the storage solution to maximise your use of space.
3. Do you have a high quantity of boxes to build?
If yes, look for products that feature Presto
Instant Assembly or FastFold
Automatic Assembly that will save you valuable time.
4. Would you like to save time when ﬁling ?
If yes, select products that are designed to fit lever arch files, transfer files,
etc. This will save you time that would be spent re-filing.
Selecting the correct product
is key to ensuring the best
records management system
is created. Use the table
below as a guide to the type
of product that will best suit
VOW_2019_UKandUNPRICED_306 - Page 306.indd 306