Click here to go to the Catalogue
All items are subject to VAT, where applicable. E&OE.
See page 8 for key to symbols.
Features may change. Please call for details
There are many ways that
data loss can occur:
» Accidental ﬁ le erasure or overwriting.
» Power failures and natural disasters
such as ﬁ re or ﬂ ood.
» Theft through hacking.
» Faulty hardware.
» Acts of terrorism.
Pages 448 – 451 feature a selection of products which all have ﬁ le and folder encryption software for ultimate security.
REMEMBER, IF A USB IS LOST OR STOLEN, IT IS CLASSED AS A DATA BREACH AND HAS
TO BE REPORTED. HOWEVER, IF THAT USB IS ENCRYPTED, IT IS INSTEAD CLASSED AS
A SECURITY BREACH AND WON’T HAVE TO BE REPORTED.
› EU GDPR ‹
ARE YOU COMPLIANT?
Have you taken the necessary steps to ensure you or
your business is compliant with the new EU GDPR
legislation? Are you aware of the penalties you could
face for breaching these new laws?
Could you or your business afford to lose important
fi les? If the answer is no, then it’s time to think about
what steps you need to take to comply, and ensure
you don’t become the latest data loss victim.
We’ve all heard the stories in the media, so what steps can you take?
1. Ensure you have more than one backup, ideally on different types of media
2. Run regular anti-virus software on your computer hardware
3.Use only portable devices with software or hardware encryption
• Hack resistant password entry - erases data after 10 failed entry attempts.
• Push and pull slide feature.
• Free technical hotline support.
• Preloaded with an intuitive autorun security application.
• Password hashing algorithm.
• Mandatory password entry.
• No admin rights required on host PC.
Hardware-based 256-bit AES encryption with security controller based hardware.
1 . Secure Pro Encrypted USB Flash Drives
• Encrypted USB flash drive with 100% hardware encryption.
• No software or drivers needed.
• OS & Platform Independent - compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android,
Thin Clients & Embedded Systems.
• Dust and water resistant in a durable aluminium case with Brute Force Hack
• PIN activated 7-15 digits on a wear resistant keypad.
• Auto lock feature.
• Drive reset destroys data and recovers use of drive.
• Tamper-evident and resistant.
The iStorage datAshur
USB flash drive incorporates PIN access with
256-bit hardware encryption. Featuring a rugged design including an
aluminium sleeve, the datAshur
is dust, water and crush resistant.
3 . datAshur
Encrypted USB Flash Drives
• AES 256-bit hardware encryption.
• Drive automatically locks on removal.
• SuperSpeed USB 3.1 technology allows for fast data transfer rates.
Ultra secure flash drives with bluetooth control via smartphone
2 . Smart Secure Encrypted USB Flash Drives
VOW_2019_UKandUNPRICED_448 - Page 448.indd 448